Returns and Refunds
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Propertyshelf, Inc. is a service oriented business and due to nature of our business, we do not offer any refunds or money back for any of our services once work has commenced.
Our effort is to try and offer you the best possible service in a timely manner and to your satisfaction. We strive to reach your goals as a partnership and connect your real estate with potential clients and industry professionals in a straight forward and cost-effective way.
Propertyshelf, Inc. does not guarantee a full refund for the cancellation of its services. If you change your mind after paying for a certain service, Propertyshelf, Inc. will act only on the policy here within. Propertyshelf, Inc. will refund or cancel any services according to the following guidelines:
- Propertyshelf, Inc. will refund you in full if a project has not started within 7 days of making payment.
- In the event that incorrect information was provided by you, Propertyshelf, Inc. will not refund partial amounts or full amounts in the case that a project has commenced and/or has been completed.
- Propertyshelf, Inc. may at any time deny access for a service to a business or individual. Should a party be suspended from a service for violating Propertyshelf's Code of Ethics, they are not entitled to any refund for the remaining period of their service. Their service will be automatically canceled and they will not be charged for the next billing period. If Propertyshelf, Inc. is required to suspend a service account because of behavior inconsistent with our policies that does not violate the Propertyshelf's Code of Ethics, the owner of that account shall be entitled to a refund of the remainder of the billing period.
- If you sign up for a package and we feel that we can't provide the service to you for any reason at all, then Propertyshelf, Inc. will issue you a 100% refund within a maximum of 7 working days.
- If you sign up for a monthly or yearly service and request the service to be cancelled, you must notify Propertyshelf, Inc. at least 7 business days prior to the next billing period. Your account will no longer be re-billed starting 7 business days following your notification.
- If you request a refund or cancellation within the time period stated in this policy and your account has still been charged, Propertyshelf, Inc. will refund 100% of that amount.
- Propertyshelf, Inc. does not offer any refunds for funds spent on additional advertising beyond the traditional scope of the service. This includes banner ads, Search Engine Optimization, or other miscellaneous, non-recoverable charges for Propertyshelf, Inc.
If you don't want to continue using any of Propertyshelf, Inc. services and wish to cancel or have any questions, comments or concerns about our refund and cancellation policy, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your full name, company name, country name, and name and type of service and MLS agency ID (if the service is a MLS package). Include "CANCEL ORDER" in the subject line.
All refunds and cancellation requests must be made in writing. Your request will not be considered valid unless and until you receive confirmation from our billing department. The confirmation email or number given by the billing department of Propertyshelf, Inc. will act as a proof of the cancellation of service.
Propertyshelf, Inc. reserves the right to modify any provisions of the refund and cancellation policy without any notice.